Daniel A. Carr, DO, FACOS
Board Certified in Neurosurgery
Fellowship trained in Complex Spine, Minimally Invasive, and Endoscopic surgeries
- Assistant Professor, College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University
- Chief, Neurosurgery Division, St. Mary Mercy Livonia Hospital
About Daniel A. Carr, DO
Dr. Carr’s primary surgical interests are on achieving successful outcomes through minimally invasive approaches. He believes that each patient is unique and requires a unique approach. His ultimate goal is for patients to regain an excellent quality of life whether that be through surgery or conservative therapies. He focuses on making sure patients understand their disease.
Dr. Carr completed his medical education at Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2012. He then completed his Neurological Surgery residency at Providence Hospital, Michigan State University in Metro Detroit in 2018. After residency, Dr. Carr, pursued interests in spinal surgery during a Complex, Minimally Invasive, and Endoscopic spine fellowship at Harboview Medical Center, University of Washington in Seattle, Washington. Dr. Carr is board certified for the American Board of Osteopathic Surgeons, Neurosurgery Specialty.
- Medical: Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine, Harrogate, Tennessee
- Neurosurgery Residency: Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield, MI
- Neurosurgical Spine Fellowships: Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA