Communicating With Your Physician
- Please understand that emergency needs cannot be met by email and that email may not be checked on a regular basis. Urgencies should be referred to the office or the 24-hour answering service. Emergencies should be handled by calling "911."
- If the problem that you plan to email is complicated or long, it would be better for you to schedule an appointment with one of our physicians. If you email an extremely complex problem, we may email you back and ask you to schedule an appointment. In addition, the security of email messages is limited by your email server, computer, browser, and internet access. Please use email sparingly with this in mind.
- Security is appropriately controlled on our website and email system. Email is not a substitute for an office visit and/or physical examination. It is only a convenient means of introduction or communication to handle simple needs, questions, or drawing attention to various aspects of your care.
- Summaries of your email correspondence will be kept in your chart.
As Recommended by the American Medical Association
Please complete the following form, and our trained staff will provide you with feedback as soon as possible. Thank you.
* Indicates a Required Field